Thursday, October 15, 2009

Monk

Sometimes it feels as if I were a monk... spending my life so far... 化緣 and this is why I am so... 多災多難.... although... do me a favor... me wanting not to be a nun for me no such material.... and I'd rather feed the world...

Good excuse for free food I guess... 8-O lol

As far as I would go here with this line of ideology... abundant associated text posted in Down with Meds before my last hospitalisation.... Thoughts already emerged and need not be revisited... 8-X

That's called cultural background... I guess...

To allow yourself entertaining this idea without falling back... I must have not done enough of it in my past life.... sort of like past credit debts... pay the debts and keep on moving on since I gotta live this life as well... and stop there. 8-O lol

Also sort of like... whose synchronicity?

No comments: