Saturday, October 10, 2009

Romantic

My body is getting better...

Still use the cane as a support but something tells me that I can do away without it in a day or two...

During my walk today, this thought came to me again....

There is something seriously romantic about the notion of psychosomatisation....

Them people adopting this worldview gotta be seriously romantic.... sort of like so very fussy feeling....

I wonder what it might feel like for someone to suspect whether a patient has conversion disorder...

Whether they go...

"OMG... Finally.... I found the one... all these years of waiting and pondering... I have been preparing for this day for so long..... Where have you been in my entire life!" 8-O lol

Sort of like....




Just my imagination...

As long as you don't ask me what it means to be romantic....

No comments: