Monday, October 12, 2009

Food

I can't stop eating.... food.... I got food on my mind...

Might have started earlier on.... not sure...

However, one thing I am sure is that it has gotten so much worse since last Tuesday after the MRI scan... (correlational and law of proximity)...

I would be eating like a piglet all the way till the middle of the afternoon... early in the evening... I would be hungry again and my governments would ask for food.... 8-O lol

The weird thing...

When the meds first went down such as 3 weeks ago, my appetite actually also got slowed down...

However, it starts again... I want food... sort of like what happens when the dosage goes up...

Yet, what do I know other than.... I need food because Is want food... 8-O lol

Don't know what kind of psychosomatisation it is.... 8-O


No comments: