Tuesday, October 27, 2009

La forsa

For me, one thought that kept on coming up to me all these years is that...

The data never stops... When would I have a chance to go work on some sort of a write-up.... if never ending is the data generation process.... 8-O lol

These past 2 and half years, especially, it is as if la forza had come struck me like a truck with full force... with la forza itself... pushing through me even more documentations...

Recently, this feeling keeps on coming up...

Wow... almost closing time... what a relief...

Then, yesterday, when I went to court for my case, for the majority of the time, I either sat there doing my origami tessellation or sat there listening to other people talk. I sort of felt sorry for bring that air of confusion of mine along and made the case more confusing for them all.

This morning, this friend of saw me coming from the wrong direction....

"You didn't sleep at home last night? That is the direction from work that you came from!"

So I replied, "I just came back from seeing my doctor."

"Your back doctor?"

"No. My head doctor."

And, I continued my reply with something like...

"Sometimes it is nice to let the others do your job."

Especially when I can't do it all.... and, take the court case for example, I wouldn't be able to sit there like a good girl folding my origami if I were to handle the case myself... and I would have really driven myself up the wall.... Somebody else could... not me... 8-O lol sigh

Personally, I have successfully flooded myself with analysis and reflections... and I am done analysing... The conclusion... a sea of theories... multiple universes of interpretations... and so said Maxine Greene... "The confusion of interpretations."

Now I have learned my own lessons although I am not quite sure what. I guess I get what I need and, perhaps, what la forza has pushed me so far for... God knows...

The rest of the words in public... will stay in public... wishing someone could somehow someday finding a way to recycle it....

I have been given a second chance to live... with the case closed... so closed a chapter and opening a new one... for me...

In this life, the focus is to live... and, at this point, trying to figure out how to piece the reclaimed selves together when they get dropped once in a while like loot items...

I will not stop learning... and I don't get a sense that la forza wants me to stop learning anyways... 8-O lol

And, perhaps and chances are, in my spare time, I might do some leisure work trying to put something together based on what I have learned so far... as well as the process itself.... sort of like... using peripheral visions...

Ain't saying... at the same time, that... I am not gonna continue to produce some droplets at times... 8-O lol

By the way, many a life time ago and when I was doing eportfolio kind of stuff... I tried to test and see whether there is any educational implications in eportfolio if not blogging...

My gut feeling today tells me that... there seem to be some truth in it. God knows. lol

And... of course... whatever... my ever changing thoughts... 8-O lol

Perhaps, one day, I am gonna walk up to them professionals and say... "Yo. So I have got. What else do you wanna know?" Unless someone someday might ask?

No comments: