Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am not schizo

Read somewhere in one of the "confidential records" this direct quote of mine a year and half ago...

"I am not schizo. I am functional."

Something I said in the cuckoo's nest...

The matter of the fact is that... it was not like I did not know the diagnosis and how I fit or not fit whatever DSM criteria.... or maybe I really did not know... God knows... so long time ago and I have no interest anyways to reenter da state of mind to do some recalls...

One thing I do know is that... they said in textbooks that schizos are not functional... therefore the comment... Simple as that. 8-O lol

Not to mention... even when I was totally disabled both in the head and in the body right after I came out of the hospital last February... I was able to take in software programs and give out software program... sort of functional I guess... 8-O lol sigh

Or, perhaps they are right about it... maybe I simply do have the insight that I am not or haven't been functional? Sort of like it was not until long time after I got discharged did I, all of a sudden, came to the realisation and told my bos... "You know... I just had this insight... I think I am both mentally and physically disabled..." 8-O lol

No comments: