Monday, October 19, 2009

Let go

Letting go is a strange concept....

If no one else is confused, I am.

It is a gut feeling you have, there is no way to tell whether that gut feeling you feel is really what they mean by letting go... especially God knows whether it is simply some psychotic or psychowhatever symptoms.... 8-O lol

The confusion of interpretations...

So you let go of the question about letting go... 8-O lol

Especially when... I imagine it to be a process rather than subscribing to the threshold model....

And, so they say... you can't teach an old dog new tricks.... lol

So, on my way to class, I had this thought in my mind... the same thought that occurred a few times earlier...

"Talk is cheap. You could only tell when in the field. I could talk as much as I could. The real thing is in how well you could have the reality handled."

How could do the hypothesis testing though?

Before the scenario fully emerge....

I said to myself... "No more theory and hypothesis testing.... Not me... No more..." 8-O

Ya, give me a miracle... no more me testing them no more.... go away... go away.... 8-O lol


No comments: