Friday, October 16, 2009

Curious scenario: in love

A curious scenario came into my mind... despite of the fact that I don't fancy entertaining how the future might unfold... I am aware of the possibilities...

A strange image...

The department of homeland security has all my information... achievements and medical history... (the reality. 8-O lol)

And... I am somewhere else... maybe teaching kids in some rural area... outside of the region of the United States of America.... 8-O

Although it still is my preference to take a simple job and living happily here in my beloved New York... and.... not delusions... not illusions... not anything else ending with any other -sions... I have not giving up hope... for da miracle... (maybe find a job at the DHS perhaps?) 8-O lol

And... just to clarify... I abide strictly to law and engage in no conducts unlawful... despite of the pending status... 8-O lol

And... perhaps... maybe with the department of homeland security I have fallen in love since I can't get it out of my mind? How romantic?! 8-O lol


It's driving me out of my mind
That's why it's hard for me to find
Can't get it outta my head
Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

That girl is poison

Since the heart has its reason, can't quite blame me for falling in love.. can you? 8-O lol


What kind of love might it be? Perhaps, fuzzy and cute.. puppy love?


Oh... so nice....

No comments: