Sunday, October 18, 2009

Guilty

Thought of what mama once said or twice...


She felt guilty because she felt that she did not take good enough care of me... and so have my sisters me told.... etc...


I told mama...


Please do not feel guilty.


It is not your fault or anyone else's fault...


Things come and things go....


I got snuffed and went, perhaps, backwards... However, I have always moved forward however slow...


There is no need to drag everyone down with me if I have or had to hit the bottom.  


Going down with me will not help anyone including me myself...


If it is destined for me to fall, however protected I am, the fall would still befall... as evident by how a chair collapsed under me would have led to the whole 9 yards...


So I told my mama...


Feel guilty not... it ain't your fault and it ain't nobody else's fault... not even my own... 8-O lol


And... thank you for not letting me dragging you down as well.... so that I know... after the fall, all that I have to do is to bring myself back to standing tall... with your help....

No comments: