Monday, October 12, 2009

Synaptic pruning

Sometimes I wonder whether what I have been experiencing these past few months has to do with some vigrous synaptic pruning process in my head...

It is as if... it is time for synaptic pruning whether you like it or not.... we just gotta get rid of the useless extras you have accumulated in your head so far...

It is also as if... stop putting new things in your head since we are working so hard to get rid of the old stuffs in your brain.... house cleaning in process...

8-O

And... at least... I am still using as if..... 8-O lol sigh

And... if this were true... what I have been speaking of is simply the experiences associated with synaptic pruning.... late onset in late 30s.......  8-O lol


Unless they were supposed to have happened except for I tried so hard on them gym machines for all these years... Thinking I had escaped them not knowing that... you can only run.... speaking of la forza 8-O 8-X

No comments: