Wednesday, October 28, 2009

idiosyncrasy

Although I have no idea what exactly I do everyday swinging around and around, some said it is called 自發功 while God knows whether it is really what I did.

My dad even went and bought a book about it for me asking me to read about it and learn about it...

Regardless, my doctor in Taiwan told me to not learn or read anything about it because... each individual is different and the unfolding of the recovery process is idiosyncratic.

Oddly enough, I was able to to refrain from learning about it after I do my swinging thing for over a year and half...

This is why... one thing I am damn sure today is that... I have absolutely no idea what the heck I have been doing swinging around for hours all these times other than I just keep on doing it... 8-O lol

No comments: