Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last wave again

Had this thought about the Last Wave...

Not quite understand why he was so traumatised....

Ya.. the last wave coming is a traumatising thought and fact...

However, if he is not human than he is not human, how does it have anything to do with his family and job and everything else he has been so far?

It is just he is something else... just misclassified or unclassified earlier?

Doesn't really change who he was and who he is... unless the labeling is going to make him something else afterwards.... that'd be a different issue... sort of like... dreaming about the wave is coming left and right wouldn't not be nice....

Sort of like... the IME doctor said I have permanent damages to both my shoulder and I had no idea until then...

Wonder what I am missing.... and perhaps it is simply my stupidity that is making me not able to understand... 8-O

Unless it is sort of like why I first found out that my body would move itself and my doctor said that it was natural even though not everyone could sense it this way... It did take some time to process but it is simply normal for me now.... (although I do come to doubt it once in a while)

Sort of like... as I was sitting in front of the computer earlier... both my legs started trembling and shaking really really badly if not violently... later on, it moved up and further up till it hit my chest area...

My body was shaking so hard that the desk lamp was also shaking along as if there were an earthquake...

So I sat there let all parts of my body moving at their own will as if they are preparing for the real Canadian Shake and Bake... which could have been interpreted as someone try to attack me remotely in my much younger years.... now... it's just Qi or Xi moving....

And I simply continued trying to level up with my Mafia War since at that state, I couldn't really anything else anyways.... 8-O lol

No comments: