Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who's running after you?

I love the last part of this clip.... when Julia Roberts was running after a man who she loves while him running after the woman he was going to be married to....

No truer words.... "Who is running after you?"

Been there... done that... not recommending it... unless you simply have to live through it yourself and go through it so many times until you finally learn to say no... no more... 8-O lol sign

Of course, easier said then done...

If I have known what I learn today, I might not have done what I had done in my yester-years except for I would not have learned what I have learned today without them yester-years... grandpa's paradox I guess....

Even if the man finally turns to you, which had never happened before, God knows whether he is going to turn into dark fiber on you.... just wondering....

No comments: