Thursday, October 15, 2009

My tail

Years back, I did not really feel like to go into academia because I did not feel like to do publications after publications like chasing my own tail.

Years later, I have to go from one doctor to anther and one hospital to another chasing after my own medical records scattering around all different places like da mind and body of mine....

Then, I realise...

Again you can run but you can't hide... chasing my own tail...

Maybe shall have taken the alternative track to build a track records of academic work or so...

Today, I do amount to something I guess... a pile of medical records.... (don't let me think I have amounted to nothing again please...) 8-O lol

At last, by tomorrow, hopefully, the majority will be gathered and I could mail it out by Saturday if not Friday to meet the Oct. 20th deadline...

This is the point when you ask God...

What have I done so wrong so far to deserve the need to chase my own tail so long and so far? 8-O lol sigh

The act of chasing my own tail is an exhausting one... especially when your tail is somewhere else.... 8-O lol

Now all that I want to do is to do an hour or two of the swinging exercise and perhaps take a little nap.... whatever works...

No comments: