Sunday, October 11, 2009

Uni-theory

Some days you think...


Let's simplify it... entertain only one theory about the resurrecting pain and disability... etc...


Let's just say... it is psychosomatisation and with the classic definition...


Now I say... what I have been going through are nothing more the manifestation of psychosomatisation.


It is in the hands of the experts...


What are you doing to do about it?  Or, what can I do about it?  The classic symptoms.


Prescribe the cure... I will follow through with it.


Ummm.... excellent... ain't my issue anymore... especially it was never really my issue since it ain't like I am getting paid big bucks as a diagnostician like House, who just got admitted end of last season.... 8-O lol  oops... sorry my sympathy and empathy...


Big problem of mine... can't mind my own business... 8-O lol

No comments: