Sunday, October 24, 2010

Burden and health

The way I have been living...

sometimes I think... essentially is like... 閉關... really go along with da monk kinda theme... though still ain't quite right for me to be a nun... especially when I have been trying so hard to run away from da nun kinda thoughts.

Nothing wrong being a nun... just I ain't no nun kinda material... and somehow I have this feeling that... no god of any religion want me to be their nun... 8-O lol

On my bus trip to visit my sister, as I was coping with the discomfort all over my body on the bumpy trip, this thought occurred to me...

Why do I try so hard to learn to put everything down as an attempt to recover my body and mind?

One alternative reason...

Burden....

My existence might have needed quite a bit of accommodations and help from people surrounding me up to this point...

Hopefully, I am not yet nobody's burden...

To fix myself well or as well as I could...

I am immunizing myself from becoming a huge flop of burden on the others...

My family..

My friends...

The society as well...

And, leave the precious resources to people who really need it.

Like everyone else, I would still gratefully accept people's support and help... but... I ain't gonna be nobody's burden if I can...


Vanity or not...


This is why I am trying my best to put everything down in pursuit of my holly grail.... health.

No comments: