Thursday, October 14, 2010

Going back

One thing making me feel pretty guilty nowadays is that...

While I am in Taipei, plowing away... slow and stop... going back...

In New York, my loving Americans have been working hard and worrying bad... when are you coming back... trying to bring me back...

If you ask me, I do want to go back.

So I read somewhere... sometimes when there are things you can't do, let others do it...

Yet, since I can only do with I can do and there ain't nothing much I could do, whether I could go back, I would have to rest on my America to bring me back... sort of like... each every time...  (in addition, God, Buddha and all else with exceptional abilities 8-O lol)

God bless my America.

In the meanwhile, I keep on moving on in my way and within my capacities.

A nice song for my America...

No comments: