Tuesday, October 26, 2010

閉關

Just got back from a press conference for an event to be held in November sponsored, I think, by this super-duper business lady girlfriend of mine...

After the meeting, I came back with some snacks since them young people have to be busy doing what they have to do... Wonderful productive young people....

Caught my own thought...

What the heck are you talking about?

Me ain't that old! 8-O lol

So I kept on walking and at the intersection of Zhongxiao East Road and Fuhsing South road, this gentleman with only one arm came asking me to buy some tissue kinda stuffs from him...

At some point, I told him... "Sorry, sir, but I am also without a job now."

I could sense his sincerity... "Keep on looking hard."

"I surely will."  So I replied with due sincerity while, in my heart... damn... can't shake this feeling that I am holding a full time job if not overtime without payment. 8-O lol

Then I kept on walking bis zu hause sein... 閉關...  閉關.... till the time comes for me to go out for my physical therapy and walking exercise... at least the 鎖國時期 has past because, when I was really sick back a few weeks ago, I really didn't get out at all... 8-O lol

No comments: