Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This way to....

When I went into knitting... I spent a whole lot of time unknitting... almost more time unknitting than knitting... yet... could it be?

Anyways, I stopped working on coding further and decided to go in to uncode... while doing some coding when something interesting comes up...

Then, I came across this post with this quote:

"This is the reason why I promise myself to be dumb down to the lowest common denominator for I am and will not be him."

Speaking of easier to say than to do... so I realized as well over five years ago...

Shall "dumb down to the lowest common denominator" really be one of the solution.

The solution was already identified over 5 years ago except for... today... I am not sure exactly how to get there...

Sort of like this pix my friend sent me today... 8-O lol


On a second thought... you can replace "America" and "Green Cards" for many a thing... I think...

No comments: