Thursday, October 14, 2010

So they say

So they say...

Sometimes you will have to go back in order to move on.

So, over two years ago, strangely, I went back to the US...

Over two years later, I came back to Taiwan...

Something tells me... coming back to Taipei ain't far enough...

This is why, I am back to reloading Ratology... though I didn't want to go back and it took me months if not years to finally reach the point to go back... the even more fledgling versions of Ratprincess to visit.

The most unbearable to revisit... Down with Meds up to around the accident... and... the time leading to my hospitalization in Feb. 2008...

Sometimes, I wish there exist a machine which would allow me to go visit them Ratprincesses in parallel universes or in this universe except at different points on the time line.

I want to tell them... look at me...

I am doing fine because you are doing your best and you are fine.

(Why da sentiment?  What it be like... it's yet another Ratprincess with similar intention me to visit? 8-O lol sigh)

No comments: