Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Six round (How could you think)

(The is the second part of Happy Six round.  See link for the more info on how these codes come about and the restrictions: Happy Six round (What you can do).)

"How do normal people think" remains to be a question to me from then or even before... and the normal people I asked can't quite tell me how they think.... might have something to do with the strange question I asked... "How do you think?" 8-O lol

The only thing I could do is to figure out how I think... I guess... 8-O lol

The following codes are associated with thinking patterns.

I wanted to retain the original code "Ordinary stuffs, to emphasize how impressive it is that we can perform the ordinary things that we do.  Yet, since there is too much overlap between Appreciation and Ordinary stuffs, I eventually merged the two codes together.  The emphasis, I guess, would be placed in the description "the most minute stuffs."

How could you think?
  1. A cliche... I am my worst enemy: The good new. You have 24/7 total access to conquer yourself. 8-O lol
  2. Appreciation (gain, regain) (merged with Ordinary stuffs): Find the gain, regain and ungain in the most minute stuffs and be appreciative and grateful about them.
  3. Been there, done that.  Don't need it no more.... perhaps...
  4. Don't take it too serious.. especially yourself.
  5. Focus on love and loving thoughts: people you love and people who love you, loving images and things that make you happy
  6. It's only human... (Just don't stop there): Call God bad names though I would not advise, want to leave some money to your family, complain, not enough money, the wanting to beat-somebody-up moments
  7. Nothing so grand to kill thyself for
  8. Preferences: You can chose your preference such as choosing a worldview dominated by happiness grounded in reality.
  9. Something will come back: The not so good phase will past, something better will come back... Be reasonably positive because I never promised you a rose garden. 

Following are the codes and the linked source files which will provide more detailed contexts.

How could you think?


A cliche... I am my worst enemy: The good new.  You have 24/7 total access to conquer yourself. 8-O lol


Appreciation (gain, regain) (merged with Ordinary stuffs): Find the gain, regain and ungain in the most minute stuffs and be appreciative and grateful about them. See Appreciation

Been there, done that.

Don't take it too serious.. especially yourself

Focus on love and loving thoughts: people you love and people who love you, loving images and things that make you happy
It's only human... (Just don't stop there): Call God bad names though I would not advise, want to leave some money to your family, complain, not enough money, the wanting to beat-somebody-up moments


Nothing so grand to kill thyself for

Preferences: You can chose your preference such as choosing a worldview dominated by happiness grounded in reality. 

Something will come back: The not so good phase will past, something better will come back... Be reasonably positive because I never promised you a rose garden  




No comments: