Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why I reload without a therory?

If you go back to Ratology, you will see that I am a theory freak.

Even with da dissertation of mine, my advisor once commented... "All theory. No hypothesis."

And I was and I still am fully in agreement with him....

Why am I reloading Ratology without a theory?

I guess.

I just want to explore what it is.

Maybe I did have a theory in mind except for it was unidentified.... at least not identified for me.

One thing I am sort of sure is that... since I don't have a specific theory in my head, guess.... my attempt is not to verify my finding based on a grand theory... unless... simply yours neumocephalic couldn't see it.  (And, did I mention that I put together this word neumocephalic together? 8-O lol)

What the labels I added represent my attempt to search for at least a core.

How did I landed on Happy now?  Don't know.  Guess... gut feeling... it just seems right... 8-O lol

Will things finally emerge?  Not quite sure yet.

Will I be able to force my findings?  Well... to be honest... nowadays... there ain't too many things I can force... otherwise, "Ratology what?"  Therefore, possibly not... 8-O lol

Since there is nothing new under the sun, whatever I find out about ratology... I am 99.9 percent sure that I will be able to find references somewhere else.

At the same time, of course, your ratology might be different from my ratology just as Ratprincess' ratology then might not be the same as that of hers now.... 8-O

Time for my beauty sleep.

No comments: