Friday, October 22, 2010

Hibi jibis

Continue to encounter postings from Feb. and Jan. 2008... still give me the Hibi jibis... walking on thin ice while on thin ice... knowing I was on thin ice except for there ain't no way to tell what exactly constitute the thin ice...

The constant pursuit to figure out how I was that lady....

Until, the point, alas... 撲通... so eventually I hit the maxima or minima...

Flying over the rooftop was down with meds and in the cuckoo's nest with a walker I walked...


Wow... sounds really 凄涼... 8-O 

太悲情... again... 8-O

Too dramatic la...

Maybe one day, that past won't give me no more chills...

One day... they would... poof... flying over the rooftop... turning into happy bubbly thoughts.... floating around in joy... wow... how nice...






and hope that day comes soon... like... yesterday... 8-O lol 

(I hope you like them really cute house mouse pictures)

No comments: