Monday, October 25, 2010

DHS

Something else kept coming up in my past... another theme... my 死纏活纏 wanting to stay in the US...

En route, an object of my undue affection... the department of Homeland Security... wow... how romantic... Almost the Young Wether and Charlotte kinda grade of romantic.... wow... (Here goes my grandiosity again... 8-O lol)

But seriously,  along the way, especially these past two years, my encounters with DHS have been proven to myself today as learning enhancing assessments for my own good...

It forces me to look within myself and ask this question...

What is the core?  Why are you here?

Most importantly, how do I keep myself grounded?

Though I yet have to do a better job in uncovering the core, like the purpose of all assessments, presumably, I have been forced to learn... module by module... one step at a time.

The need to gather all documentations for my medical history since 2007 for the purpose of I-20 extension, for instance, forced me to go back to revisit a past I otherwise would not have done.

This is why, sometimes, I do wonder...

Perhaps, there really is God or some sort of almighty benevolent power overseeing us... with all of us as the medium in the message to be delivered.

Perhaps, this is the reason why I was terminally stuck with the I-20 and why I should have mentioned somewhere that Ratology is my life's dissertation? (God, I think you agree that I am done with data collection and this is only memo... Ok... 8-O 8-X lol)

Regardless...

No comments: