Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tutoring perhaps?

So I have been recuperating since I got back to Taipei... of course... went out and play here and there for a bit...

Then, I finally built up enough courage to look back at my past.. perhaps... so they way... sometimes you have to go back to move on...

Been thinking about finally getting out to make a dime or two... except for... sick here, sick there, uncomfortable here, uncomfortable there... almost like the farm of the old McDonald... lol

The only job-related event I went to... a meeting held by Herbal Life... direct marketing...

Anyways, today seems to be the right time to start...

So I thought... what about tutoring jobs?

When browsing through some listings... I found... native English speakers only... native English speakers only... and... native English speakers only...

Forget about me... who has only lived, studied and blah blah blah in north America for 16 years...

But... ちょっと まって... wait a minute...... where are jobs for Native Taiwanese mastering in English? 8-O lol sigh

On a second thought, speaking of international trading... me like a cockroach the US couldn't get rid off from the longest time while.... American coming to Taiwan... 8-O lol

Karma karma... let it be good karma.. global village... lol

No comments: