Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My working experiences... according to google translation

Having been eating 老本 for the past 3 years or so... time to get out to make some money... especially when the happy chapter of my life seems to be shaping up...

Then, I encounter, again, one thing I have been trying to run away from... called...

Translating my own resume...

Well... tried to cheat using google translation...

When trying to clean it up...

科技英語教育和掃盲?

When did I ever do anything associated with blindness?

Ended up... it has something to do with... "Technology and Literacy in English Education".

A few lines lower... 勾結公共學校人員及教師... 8-O

Collaborated with both public school personnel and faculty members...

北歐航空?

It is my dream to be a flight attendant... but... I have never even taken a flight with Scandinavian Airlines the entire life...

Also... SAS...

My life all of a sudden turned to be so much more eventful and colorful... according to google...

8-O lol


No comments: