Wednesday, October 27, 2010

That poor head of mine...午夜花

Just got off the phone with my aunt...

Somewhere during the conversation, she asked, "How is your back?"

"Much better... except for too much damages all over the body.  Have improved big time."

After the phone call, I thought to that poor head of mine... gotta be singing 午夜花...


Everybody could see the apparent mobility problem... people ask how my back is...

Nobody ever ask about you... of course, might have something to do with I don't really go about telling people that... yo... me sick in the head... 8-O lol

At the same time, the head condition seems to have improved even more... though gradually...

Last night, I took the larger qua of the 25 mg pill... which would make it 6-7 mg... today... I feel pretty well-drugged... zzzzzzzzzzz....

Here comes the question...

What do you do to help your head?

I don't know.... simply do whatever I have been doing all along... I guess... 8-O lol

Do you really believe that what you do to help your body really help your head, too?  Thus, the mind clears its path with the body takes its hit?

God know... would defeat the purpose to ask further.  8-O lol

No comments: