Wednesday, October 20, 2010

情- feeling is a tough word

情 feelings is a tough word... and I don't know how to put it...

Tried... chin... ching... chien... chieng... simply could not get it right...

Ended up, I gave up on Pingyin... and went back to ㄅㄆㄇ... and went further back to my cheatsheet...

Also... qing... it is... そうですね... so it is... 原來是這樣... 

Don't know how them people can type more than 10 words in a second... while it took me more than a minute, switching through different input method to type the word 情 out....

Two things I want to accomplish by the end of November... among many others...

First, I want to type up to 30 Chinese words per minute.

Second, I want to learn my あいうえお all the way to ん... so that I will be able to at least write out the Taiwanese Japanese I know.... despite the fact that Taiwanese Japanese is sometimes not Japanese Japanese... especially Ratprincess... Chinese Taiwanese English Japanese... 8-O lol

Nice goals....

On a second thought... same principle... romanized way of doing ㄅㄆㄇ and, in my mind, the Japanese version of ㄅㄆㄇ called あいうえお... Interesting to learn ㄅㄆㄇ all over again at this age... 8-O lol


No comments: