Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yoyo

Something I had known and brought up again through the coding and uncoding process for over 5 years of documentation...

Symptoms up and symptoms down.

Dosage up and dosage down.

Many iterations of "from 2-3 words" scenario ... through out all these years and, no doubt, before...

With the very latest version of from 2-3 words... extending the longest time... nowadays, at times, possibly with larger qua of da pills... having da budding feeling of... me getting even more dumb dumb... 8-O

Then, I came across this postings... craving and meaning as I was trying to uncode "lose"...

Something most shocking for me to discover was that... right before the accident that added a new level to Ratology, I spent a good 3-4 months adjusting to meds till the dosage was possibly approaching the lowest point....

Then, there came big bang...

There is something interesting about it...

God, let there be God or any other kind of almighty benevolent power...

I will codify the lessons learned and I will learn my codes.... let me do it right this time... so that my life won't continue to behave like a broken piece of code... can't escape the loops... (Gees, speaking of 苦海無涯... scary thought... 8-O lol sigh)

Let that be the big bang, let the back and forth in between be the after shooks, and let da big bang eventually break the cycle.

If the cycle doesn't break, I can fly to the moon or to the infinity and beyond... still by my side would be... da cycle... 8-X

God help and my God will help.... please...

No comments: