Thursday, October 14, 2010

OMG... Why art thou hier?!

Been trying to figure out what makes me happy this past few years since I woke up....

Or... waking up again and finally awake since the first time I woke up was something like 5-6 o'clock when I sneezed my head off so bad that I thought it would never stop.

Allergy still...

Did get back to sleep...

So I have been working on Nvivo and this blog...

All of a sudden, I saw this pill cutter sitting next to the computer.

Something told me to open it... not because them voices overflowing blah blah blah...

I opened it up... a half and two qua... freshly cut up from a whole pill last night... and how I have admired myself for the perfect cut in da two bits of qua..

But... OMG... Why art thou hier?! 8-O 8-O 8-O

First night without meds, so far... feeling fine... actually better than yesterday morning...

The discovery... right after I was bitching to myself about... "Man, you went from 600 mg to 150 mg in something like 6 months last year.  A year later, you are only down from 150 to 12.50-ish?"

Since it is already 2 something... might have to wait till later tonight to take my meds.

No comments: