Monday, October 11, 2010

I have a dream or two

Hanging with some family friends yesterday...

At some point, it was brought up...

"All the dreams I used to have when I was much younger..."

Now we are hitting our 40s...

I look at my friends, actually well-to-do and who have also done their share of roaming around...

Without out thinking... "You have your two kids..." above and beyond all the things they have now.


So I thought this morning...

I have a dream... or two... or many, perhaps... 8-O lol

One day, I will be symptom free, I will be able to carry my laptop with me and I will have no problem with slopes and stairs.

One day, I will write a happy book.

One day, I will be financially even stable and take my parents traveling all over the world.

And, more, one day, I will...

In the more distance further, I wish... one day... I will be able to run again.

(Of course, won't be so bad to be worth a few millionaire bucks... 8-O lol)

No comments: