Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3 dollars left

After work, I walked down the blocks...

Passing home, I kept on walking till this psychic lady stopped me.

We had seen each other many a time down the street.

She seemed to be very determined today and insisted me stopping for a reading. Feeling her determination, I decided to stop resisting once for a change.

Having lending out most of the money I have today, I looked all over into my purse and told her all I got was 3 dollars left today.

3 dollars only left... she still had me sat down and put on the desk a deck of card.

She told me to split the deck of card into two, put them into one, and, make a wish.

I did as I was told... and wished for a full time job.

Laying the cards three at a time on the desk, she started telling me about me and my life as well as the predicaments that she sees I am in.

Many things she talked about... love, career, health and so on.

It is almost like a therapy session briefly addressing all topics anyone is forced to face any given day in life.

"You are a good person with a good heart. " Nice to my ears... so I happily agreed even though it might mean I am an angle in disguise... 8-O lol

"You would help people with all that you could but other people might not do it in return for you."

Thinking about what has happened in my life so far and the different kinds of help I have received at all different capacity....

I plainly told her... "I don't think so."

She looked sort of surprised and repeated it again...

I thought a minute and, still, the same conclusion...

Others also helped me a lot regardless whether I had lent help to them or not.

Then, many more things were mentioned till something like the following note...

Essentially, there is a woman who I have known for a long time and who is very jealous of me. She is the kind of person who would be all sweet in your face and speak all things ill in your back. She had made the worse wishes for me, wanting me to fail in love, in career and in health...

"Do you have the person in your mind?"

Looking at her, I frankly answered, "No," wondering... who on earth would give so much of a rat's ass about me.... 8-O lol

Thinking of the notion itself... my first instinct was... oh, man, so much hate... must be a very unhappy person having to bear such thoughts of darkness.

She then told me, "Ask me questions. Any questions."

So I asked two and only two questions for there is nothing else I feel worth asking...

"Is there a God?"

"How do you know there is a God?"

She said that there is a God and it is God's gift for her to be a healer, to have the ability to see the aura over my head and so on....

Yet, such answer doesn't seem to be good enough for I could not see the aura above my head that she could see.... guess, just like how the others might feel when I speak of the chi I feel...

Towards the end, she suggested me to let her light candles for me for cleansing purposes.

Yet, I responded... what will come will come. If this is what has to come, there will be a way for me to walk out of it.

The session ended with me thanking her for the reading and leaving her the only 3 dollars left in my purse.

Walking away, I wondered... shall it be true and shall there really be someone holding wishes so very dark...

Who could that be?

Yet, the question of the "Who" doesn't seem to be a right one...

Perhaps, the question should be...

Would it be possible for people to be holding thoughts so dark?

Or...

What does it take?

I try to imagine how it might feel... yet, such prefer I not...

One thing I can say is... it must be draining...

Then, I realized....

How lucky I am--- not having to live with thoughts as such....

So they say...

Conflicts beget conflicts...

Bad energy begets bad energy....

Already does it take work to maintain positive... thoughts as such I fancy not...

So... shall God exist... Thank God.... Such I fancy not.

No comments: