Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The trees

I like the trees and I have always felt that they are very nice to me through out all these times. 8-O lol

Recently, they hold an even more important role in my life---- so they say... trees could make use of the 氣 thing that comes out from my body and help them grow--- and, shall the theory be true.

So I say to the trees... take it, take it and make use of it if you could use it...

Then I thought of what I heard about 採氣 or collecting 氣... I don't know how it is done but I heard that some people might get too much 氣 from trees, which does nothing good for either themselves and the trees.

So I say to the trees... shall I inevitably get 氣 from you, please don't let me get too much because there is only so much I could use...

And, I was happy as well as the trees as we, together swing, feeling like one big happy family, and, sometimes in the wind...

No comments: