Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One country, two governments

This has been happening...

Everyday when I walk to work, at the place when it starts to go down hills, my legs would move.... fast, fast and faster....

Today, on my way to work, same thing happened again. However, my body was going so fast that I was passing people by and more people by.... to the extend that if felt as if I was doing the power walk thing and there was not even a break for me to catch up with my breath. It also felt as if my body was moving ahead of me while all that I could do was trying to catch up with it as much as possible. (ya, my body but not me... 8-O lol)

After work, same thing happened.

So I got home and I got out again to go back to the park....

On my way out, this voice, that felt like me, had me told...

You want to come back. So you are back.

You want to get back to work. So you are back to work.

However, for the time being and for the rest, the decision is still mine.... how your time is to be disposed.

In the day time you are to exercise in a state of thinking no thoughts.

In the night time you are granted your words.

Resist not--- to yourself...

Just accept.

Let go of control.

That's how we heal.

Later, I thought... mind and body...

How funny my mind and body decided to adhere to this "one country, two governments" policy while there is only me and me myself to be governed... 8-O lol

Then... this thought...

Time to arrange an appointment with my new psychiatrist-- third party offshore outsourcing so to speak..... to monitor the separating land of my mind and body and "me".... 8-O lol

And, man... isn't life funny? 8-O lol

No comments: