Monday, August 11, 2008

Prayer

Dear God,

Oh... how I hate to write....

Something tells me that I have to tell you the following before I can go to sleep.... because, perhaps, wireless networks work better than telepathic communications.

If what you want me to do is to learn to forgive, along the way, I have learned to forgive... including all my jackasses.

If what you want is to show what it be like doing that free-falling thing, I have fallen freely from the collapsed chair and, today, about 1 year and 2 months later, I have regained my ability to stand and walk on my two feet if permitted.

If what you want is to see how human reacts to not so good things, you have heard me cursed you out and kicked my ass, possibly, by my frozen 氣.

They say God is forgiving if you repent.

They say God will grant it shall you wish for it.

I say God is still my friend and let the moment come for yours spoilt brat, again, wings flapping and get on moving--- starting from the Visa thing (show me the Visa).

Thank God for all that I have been given and please, from this moment on, help me lifting the blockage.

Sincerely yours,
Ratprincess

No comments: