Friday, August 8, 2008

The utility of 英英美代子: Mental Health

For the past two months, I have been spending the majority of my time swinging around at home and haven't paid my head too much mind.

So, I took myself to the head department for a check up.

Arriving at the waiting room for the psychiatry department and knowing there would still be much waiting time, I decided to stand up and do some of that leisure 英英美代子 swinging.

There were other people waiting to see the doctor....

Yes... so there might be a good chance for these people to find me... "cuckoo cuckoo" or "extraordinarily cuckoo cuckoo"....

Yet, I thought to myself...

Isn't it the psychiatry department I am visiting and doesn't such fact authorize me to be my abnormal self? 8-O lol

So I leisurely did my boring simple swinging activities till t's time the nice nurse lady called.

Throughout the duration of mine waiting time, no one really "showed" their special attention towards my body movements except for this young man....

He kept on trying to look at me while trying to pretend that he was looking at me....

It is as if he found me to be a patient in a far worse state and deserve some serious investigations... in my interpretation although I have no inkling what state he is in....

Yet, at the end of the day, I came to the realization that such might be the only thing good I did the whole day....

Taking it outside, my 英英美代子 swinging activity, to the waiting room of the psychiatry department, at least I might have shown to the others... "Gees... I am doing well comparatively...."

For that young man, based on the laughter he tried to keep within himself, I know, to a certain degree, my existence entertained him.... lol

Such concludes the posting on the utility of taking my 英英美代子 activity outside on mental health conditions. lol

(PS. The number I was assigned was 59. Yet, the nurse called me in when it was turn for number 39. Such also led me to wonder whether it might have something to do with me, in public, swinging.... Of course, again, it might just be some thought cooked up by my exceptional imagination.... 8-O lol)

No comments: