Thursday, August 28, 2008

Old dog

Just when I thought my back is getting so much better.... I did it again... overdid the thing again called testing my limits...

What was required was one single task... wheeling chairs from one side of the office to the other side.

It would have been alright if I had wheeled one chair at a time.

But, no...

I have to move two at a time to the extent that the pains finally got their comeback. 8-O lol

The swinging exercises did alleviate some of the pains... yet, as the Chinese saying goes, 遠水救不了近火--- Water afar can't help near fire."

So I started icing my back again…. and, ok... took my Aleve...

Thinking…

Ice.. ice… baby…

Thinking…

Really can't teach an old dog new trick... I guess… despite all the blah blah blah of my thought disordered self--- all talk, no work... 8-O lol

And, either God knows what or my psychotic self must be thinking with a grim... didn't I tell you yesterday already about the "one country, two government" policy and the outcome of testing your own limits? 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: