Wednesday, August 6, 2008

還債- payback time

These past few weeks, this feeling grows stronger and stronger inside of me.... the time has come for me to really start paying back my debts--- regardless whether such feeling is pure delusion or intuition.

Although I have been paying my debts along the way, those were but Mickey mouse level kind of paying back... and what is ahead of me is the real payback time.

I don't know about you.

Yet, for me, it is pure good news since one thing I really could not let go of is the feeling that I have owed so many so much--- how could I pay them back for what I have been given?

So, as I stood on the balcony, staring at the streets down below---- thinking, perhaps, or, sort of, about the how and the who I am indebt of.

Then, this thought rose within me, speaking something like....

"Don't worry, you got the whole life ahead of you to pay back what you owe to the overall society--- let along those whom you could identify--- the individuals...." 8-O lol

(Thank God that the voice did not ask me to pay my debts to humanity as well... and, man, some manifestation of my grandiosity.... Speaking of 空空... 8-O lol)

No comments: