Thursday, August 7, 2008

tap dance again

More of my tap dancing kinda movement.

I have been told that this kind of movement is related to the blockage around my chest area...

My endurance seems to be getting stronger in performing this kind of movement....

Please be reminded that I have never learned to tap dance before and do not know whether tap dancers would consider such movements as tap dance. One thing I know is that.... it sort of feel like them penguins in Happy feet (and could they but trying to shake off the blockage to the path of 氣? 8-O lol)



(And, geez... the more I look at the clips of Happy Feet, the more I feel myself to be a penguin.... lol)


Part I


Part II


Part III: At the end of this clip, the movement lasted for almost 2 minutes without any stops.

No comments: