Monday, August 4, 2008

Looking for blockage

According to all my doctors and many others, the flow of 氣 is supposed to go down... not up...

For instance, both Western and Eastern doctors agreed that it was absolutely abnormal for the pain and spasm to start from lower back and shoot up to my head... something I experienced when I accidentally aggravated my spinal conditions on August 11th last year while rushing to turn off the stove (for more information please check my posting titled "Phenomenology" in the August 2007 pdf file under the after accident folder).

I am not quite sure how to learn the following and to task analyzing it for you...

Yet, identifying the flow of 氣 or the blockage of 氣 is something I will be trying to learn from today on.... because, if the flow of 氣 goes the wrong way again in the future, it could serve as an indicator that something might be going wrong with my health... 8-O

Taking my rehab doctor's suggestion, I went back to the small movies I took when swinging...

Essentially, what I was told was to something like....

"Follow the path of 氣 to see whether it is going down. If it is going down, you would encounter more resistance trying to trace it back up."

So I came back home and pick up one of the clips I took yesterday and I stared at the movie trying to feel the flow of the 氣 with the aids of my hand....

Along the way, I came to the understanding what my doctor meant when he said my 起童中 kind of tap dance was associated to some blockage around my chest... because, somehow, I felt 氣 stuck at some location around my chest level of spine...

In addition, when doing that 起童中 kind of tap dance, it felt as if 氣 or energies also gets released from the blocked location.

To make it more visual to you, I have used a color circle to show you the approximate location of the blockage.

I am terribly sorry shall this sound like some kinda run-on sentence that doesn't too much of useful info about how this could be done. It is because, I guess, the knowledge to be acquired is no longer declarative... rather it is procedural...

For me, its learning is sort of like the learning of riding a bike... once you get a feel of it, although you might not be the champion of the Le Tour de France, you will, at least, have no problem riding on one.... (in theory and in ordinary conditions).

In addition, to be able to feel it... one might need to be able--- in the first place--- learning to accept that 氣 kind of feeling.... (which, for me, might have been made much easier as a result of my psychiatric kinda clinical experiences... 8-O lol oops...)

Please feel free to use the following clip to test it out yourself...



My body also moved in similar manners in an earlier clip I took before. I also sensed blockage in my back at around the chest area...



And, again, please be reminded that I am known to have no inkling about 99.999999....% of things that comes out from my mouth and, the masters are somewhere else while I am just sharing with you what I felt, for the first time, trying it out....

No comments: