Sunday, August 31, 2008

任督二脈

When I told people about my body moves itself, many of those people in Taiwan who practice 氣功 told me that is 自發功...

Some even told me that there are many teachers of 氣功 who, with some price, would give you 氣 or 灌氣 for you to help you "打通任督二脈" to help people do the 自發功 thing...

Regardless whether what I do really is 自發功.....

The concept of "打通任督二脈" is one so very funny... it is a concept we all growing reading about in martial art fictions or when watching martial art movies....

Then, I thought of this movie "功夫" or "Kong Fu Hustle" by 周星驰-- a movie that came out back a couple years ago... the main character, a small time hustler, was so very beaten up....


(oops... in this clip... so beaten up but not yet time...)

so very beaten up.... that his 任督二脈 were 打通, which perfected his 如來神掌...



Then, I thought... well, perhaps, as a result of that perfect fall, my 任督二脈 also 打通 and perfected my training in .... "meow"... my 哭夭 style of 河東獅吼.... 8-O lol



The moral of the lesson?

I guess... the interesting thing called cultural background.... 8-O lol

No comments: