Friday, August 29, 2008

the triangle of Capri

I must have told you this story before...

Again, once upon a time when I was still so much younger and cuter... way back in the College...

I was in Capri...

That beautiful Italian island of capri....

So my friend and I met up with these two guys in town the first day we arrived....

To the song of Ace of base, I remember Giogio and I standing by the ruin overlooking the water... what a romantic view on a romantic site...



The day after, after my girlfriend and I decided to stay for another night, we met the other guy working for the ferry...

That guy enthusiastically asked us out again and asked to meet with again at the dock at 8:00 that same night...

So we arrived....

But... where is Giogio?

Giogio-- the cutie pie, the English speaker--- English speaking no more...

Then we saw...

Them two blond American girls in them shortest shorts....

So marks the story about the triangle of Capri.... 8-O lol

No comments: