Sunday, August 31, 2008

Protected II

Funny how the topic came up concerning how my sister asked people to "take good care of me".... (which made me feel maybe I should have not introduced her to the friends of mine... 8-O lol)

The matter of the fact is that...

On my way to see that friend of mine, this thought occurred to me... so many people... in their own way and in secrecy, me trying to protect and to take care of.

I see it, though, at times, I might not reveal what I see...

I thank them, I feel indebted and I don't know what I could do to rid them of such responsibilities.

It makes me feel that... perhaps, I should really myself remove to free people of, for me, them special care- me to protect.... especially, when I am not quite sure how I their kindness repay can...

And, perhaps, this is why I couldn't understand the question asked by that psychiatrist...

"It must be tough."

And, guess this is why so I had said...

I am a brat so very spoilt... 8-O lol

No comments: