Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rainbow

The first time I saw the rainbows hanging across the sky, it was June 15th and I was more than anxious about what is to happen now that I am here while my room is raising mosquitoes in New York.

When I saw the double rainbows hanging across the sky, this voice told me that I will be back the third time I spot the rainbow again.

The second time I spotted the rainbow again, it was sometime between now and then....

I had become less anxious and more at a loss.... 8-O lol

Then, this afternoon I saw the rainbow again... except for this time, the rainbow only faintly appeared there... leaving me to doubt whether there is anyone other than me spotted it... while this picture I took could show you that it was not my visual hallucination. 8-O lol

Good timing, I thought to myself....

Now that I have got my passport and my US visa in the mail... one blockage lifted...

The next blockage to be lifted before I get back to my new life is.... a seat back to NYC in a time when all flights are fully booked till t's September....

I hate holding magical thinking... yet, I can't help wondering to myself...

Does the rainbow tell me that I will be departing for the next stage of my life next week as wished?

If I 碎碎念 till all kinds of Gods' ear hurt, including my 元神, will they grant me the pass to fly again?

Or, I am just hearing too much into my auditory hallucinations when it was simply rainbow.

No comments: