Thursday, August 28, 2008

reincarnate

There is something in my mind all these times... at least recently...

The time has come to reincarnate...

Not that my expiration day is pending... I got a long life to live--- so said the psychic ... 8-O lol

Rather, it is about time to unload what I have been carrying on all these times... mainly... those things once were so very important, which today I am learning to let go of the control over what meanings and implications--- be it preventative and reactive interventions--- these experiences could afford...

The psychic also mentioned pain... associated with the time past...

To be real, who doesn't have pain, be it physical or psychological?

When the day is bad, my nerve pains still grows all over my back--- leaving me no choice but to swing and swing some more.

That pain is physical although--- unobservable.

I would have told you that... now I am letting go of my fights with them all... I feel the pain no more since they now have flown over the rooftop--- gone...

I had intended to tell you that no longer do I feel pain consciously and it would take my psychotic self to unveil my unconscious thoughts.

Yet, just when the sentences are being typed out...

This thought, to me, itself revealed...

There are pains along the way with each every step.

Moreover, these are not my own pains... these are pains shared by many others....

For instance...

The psychotic ones...

The depressed ones...

The psychosomatic ones...

The physically disabled ones...

And, the unfortunate bunch living with chronic pains...

The pain is collective although each every individual has to bear it alone...

I can describe to you how I can't stop myself from thinking the passersby talking about me when stating, "She speak to spirits" ---

Yet, unless you are also one with us with "a beautiful mind" and most of us without a nobel prize, it might still be difficult for you to understand experiences, so irrational.

Even for those of us who have been assigned the same label, what we know are still restricted to our own dasein.... and nothing more...

Could the pains be cure?

I might have to my answer till passing my best before date....

Could the pains come back?

Unfortunately, there is a higher chance of relapse after an onset. 8-O lol

On a night when my nerve pains is back to 6-7 on a scale of 10 after I exceeded the limit of my physical capacity, I can’t help wondering, other than taking a pain killer and put myself back on ice, what else could I wish for to help me alleviate the pains…

Still I think….

It might make it better if the pains could be turned something else… like the plants turning my chi into growth…

Perhaps, it will help.

And, perhaps, that’s what I mean by “to reincarnate”…

Good hypothesis, I think and who can help?

No comments: