Sunday, August 31, 2008

More than swing

So I got my back all upset the other day....


The day after when I went to the park to do my ordinary swinging activities, more than swing, again, the activities I engage in....

So I have been told... the perfect condition for me to be in is to be in still motion regardless how strong the wind blows... or 聞風不動....

Later on, I went hanging out... stubbornly I insisted on drinking them icy cold strawberry Margarita... only to find my body and mind signaling me messages of red light....

The spastic kinda feeling came back to me as I lied in bed waiting to fall asleep...

I tossed and turned all around in bed... yet, this sense of discomfort just won't allow me to fall into my dreams...

As I tossed and turned, this old memory came into my mind... the memory of my sleepless delusional mind about how people I care about were in danger, which triggered my fear for hurting the others and falling back to such delusional state of my own...

The same feeling must have woke me up in the middle of my sleep...

Funny enough... before all of the above occurred and after I got home that night, mama called and delivered a message from the doctor.... "Nothing icy for the next two years."

Then, last night, I went hanging out with this friend of mine...

To the bartenders I requested... "Could you please make some drink room temperature without ice?"

.... so that I could test out whether it is the ice that is, to me, worse or the alcohol....

Waking up today, so I thought to myself... does seem like it is the ice that is more evil....

Then, I went back to the park... finding myself more than swinging kind of movements some more....

No comments: