Sunday, August 31, 2008

Psychosomatization

So they spoke of psychosomatization as if it is something so bad.... or, perhaps, it is actually me and me myself who spoke of it with such connotations... 8-O lol

The matter of the fact is that...

There is never a point when my psycho and my soma exist separate of each other.

All them strange movements that I could only accomplish when solely letting go of my body....

I could still sense them and the bodily kind of feeling... despite of the fact that the soma takes on its forms.

Perhaps, there is a divorce between my psycho and soma... given that... after all these months, my psycho could not stop asking this question...

"Soma... how could you do those high tech movements on your own and why can't these movements be perform as per my request?"

And, why does it take a divorce as such to remind me how we are a unity--- be it psychosoma... or somapsycho... ? 8-O lol

And, one day... God forbids... if one day they make you doubt about the unity between your psycho and soma....

Ask them not for a what because labeling itself grants no how.

Demand them, instead, for a workable how to justify the probably mere bad mouthing about your psycho and soma....

No comments: