Friday, August 29, 2008

That apartment of mine in New York

Thinking about it....

Believe it or not, there was once upon a time when I had the potential of being a million dollar baby... although today, I might still be a million dollar baby in God knows what currency.... 8-O lol

So recently, I thought of this guy that I met, once upon a time, in Vancouver...

It was the time, when, in addition to all the other odd jobs I took as a chicken girl, a data entry girl, and, Dorathy's hard cookie.... I was trying to sell people kitchen knifes...

I forgot how I came across this guy... gotta be at some club or some bar...

In any case, we somehow hooked up and he allowed me to make a demonstration of the set of kitchen knifes I was selling...

Telling me all kinds of sweet things about my sell-ability on them knifes that I have never made a sell on through out all those times... 8-O lol

So we hang out a few times and he never had a chance to tough me even once....

And, when he realized that I was about to move to New York..... he mentioned his interest about buying an apartment in NYC... though I refused the offer... in the heydays of mine as was put by someone.... 8-O lol

So end the story about that apartment of mine in NYC... lol

And, God, why do you build me this way and why don't you make me change after all these years.... other than me no longer in my heydays?! 8-O lol


No comments: