Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beef noodles 林東芳牛肉麵店

My sis and brother in law came by the neighborhood the other day around noon and took me to this really nice "beef noodle" place called 林東芳牛肉麵店 located 台北市中山區八德路二段274號.

Apparently, this is a very famous noodle shop and they have even shown it on TV...

林東芳牛肉麵店





My sister and I shared a big bowl of 半筋半肉麵 (Half ligament and half beef noodles).  We also ordered 滷花干 (Tofu kinda stuff) and pig ear.

半筋半肉麵
滷花干 is the dish in the center.
豬耳朵 is the dish at the lower left side
 showing only one piece in this picture.
One thing I love the best about this place is that... if you run out of soup, they refill it for free... so I had it refilled twice... including the second time asking them to add some more soup when packing the left over to go... too big a bowl of noodles...

Thems good food!

(And, them waitresses must be thinking... one bowl shared by two and adding soup twice even for da doggie bag?)

No comments: