Monday, March 24, 2008

3rd day on 1000 mg

This is the third day for me to be taking 1000 mg depako in addition to the 200 mg Seroquel.

It would have been interesting for me to see whether the positive symptoms would come out to play earlier except for my own stupidity to rush for no good.

There were some fainting voices during the day with words like... "classified as abnormal" or did I really hear it just it was not about me?

It doesn't really matter anyway...

It might have something to do with the pain killer I took... that it was not until at around 10 o'clock did the positive symptoms involving auditory and bodily kinda hallucinations-- sort of like alien adoption-- someone else is using your body to view your surrounding.

I sensed it and I went... oh, my lord, here we go again... how much longer do I have to wait to take my meds... lol sigh

No comments: