Sunday, March 30, 2008

Options

In my imaginary world, people want to ask me... what I do when I am not being good...

I scratched my head and sort of thought very hard... as hard as I could.. only to come down to the conclusion that... nothing really...

Then, I thought to myself... OK... I could call my smoking and drinking as my congenital sins. These are the things that could be accounted as bad things I could do. In addition, maybe I could call picking up a few guys to have one night stands as bad; yet, I don't really fancy that and it is not very convenient when my mama is with me... (imagine me telling my mama-- would you please go online to check out the stock market in Taiwan cuz I am going to have a one-night-stand in the other corner of the room... lol)

For me, to be good at this point of time means I try all I could to be a daughter that does not drive my mama crazy and I try to keep her entertained when possible.

So, it occurs to me...

Possibly, good and bad are actually two different dimensions...

To be good, more generally, could be considered as not letting my existence contribute to other people's negative affect.

To be bad, more generally, could be considered (by either people in the real world or my hallucinations and delusions) as to do things that might be thought of as imposing danger to myself and that might solicit certain kinda societal attitude towards me.

Looking at the more general kinda perspective, I think what is getting me feeling really bored is not having the option to do be bad although you could choose freely whether you want to do it or not.

And, of course, who could say what is good and what is bad? Isn't the show "Sex and the City" such a bit hit and everyone sleeps with someone else like every other week? (Scratch my head)

No comments: